Cory with a Q

    Q was a hot mess. He was all over the place from wanting to compose music, to wanting to work on cars. Coming from Newark  New Jersey, he would come by ways of path train and then take the 2 train up broadway to come see me. 
    We spent the summer sitting on my terrace, listening to music and smoking weed, while he engaged me on his dream of becoming a producer to rap music. He wanted to go to the audio research school, and learn how to properly use the sound machines and up his anti on becoming a well established music producer. He spent a-lot of time in make shift home studios, recording his own rap songs, and shopping them around, even uploading them to his iPod in case he should run into anybody in the music industry. 
    He had uploaded home grown YouTube videos, introducing himself and his crew or entourage in the studio. He would spent his off time working in a garage. But his true domain was a hustler. He would sell weed from Newark to New York, he was always on call for something, but took the time out to spend a couple of hours with me when he could. 
    It was summer time and his birth day was right around the corner. I had given him a gift early which consisted of a designer  zippo lighter I had found in the village on one of my shopping excursions. It came with a velveteen case. It was a Saturday night and he had made his way over to my apartment, where I had cooked dinner of Steak and home fries for him. He came with a bag of weed and and a Garcia Y Vega dutch to roll the weed in. 
    He sat at my table and rolled a blunt so tight that he didn't want to smoke it, he just marveled at how it had turned out. Being silly he said “Im going to take a picture of this. It's a work of art.” I laughed at the joke. 
    We spent a few minutes in silence while I served him a beer from the fridge and covered over dinner. I didn't really mind the weed smoking but it was interfering with his time frame. I knew he would scare down the food and then leave. He had told me he had a show case in jersey and he wanted to get into his friends studio to brush up his music that he was featuring. 
    But Q had plans for me anyways. We had spent weeks getting to know each-other  and I really enjoyed his company. He always skimmed off the top of his stash and shared the weed with me, even though I wasn't a big pot head, I indulged when he was around. I wasn't paying for it. 
    He kicked back and opened the beer can, and took a sip and then proceeded to light the blunt. He took a couple of tokes and then passed it to me across the table. I had an ash tray as the center piece on the table, I asked some of the blunt, then took a deep pull of the bult, and blew the smoke out from my lung. “Go head, take another pull,”Q said. “This is the good shit,” he said while I passed him back the blunt. 
    He gazed at me with glassy eyes, and told me he was really happy to be my presence. I smiled and said thank you, I really enjoyed my time with him. We continued to smoke up, while he told me about his up and coming performance. There would be a lot of talent scouts there, but he wasn't afraid, he was coming prepared with cds to give out to perspectives. 
    We finished the blunt, “So what’s on the stove,” He asked me. “Nothing just some steak and home fries; want some?” “Yeah let me get a plate a nigga is hungry as fuck right now,”He said rubbing his stomach. I got up from the table and fixed him a plate of food. It was nice and warm, I got him another beer and threw away the empty can he had in front of him. I placed the plate of food on a placemat in front of him with a cold beer, and a fork and knife. He dug right in. His first bite he said “this is really good girl, what you're not gonna eat?” He said watching me sit back down at the table. “Naw Im not hungry right now, I'll eat later.” I said to him. I drank my beer, I was feeling light headed from the blunt. 
    
    He finished his food in ten minutes, and put the fork and knife on the plate. “Can I smoke a cigarette in here, we are usually on the terrace.” Q asked me. “Yeah sure, just don't forget to use the ash tray.” And I pushed it infant of him. “So what you wanna do?”he asked me after he lit his cigarette. “I don't know, maybe you want to watch a movie with me, or we can go out but you have a schedule” I sounded a little disappointed. 

    “Come’ere” He said as he blew smoke. I got up and went over to his side of the table. He ashed out the Newport 100. Then he got up kissed me. We started making out.”I want a sample of you,” he said in-between kisses. “Whatcha had in mind” I chimed back. I was growing heavy with sexual tension. He hiked up my skirt and slide my panties to the side like a pro, and started playing with my pussy while kissing me. “I bet you taste good,” He said taking his finger he had inside my panties and began licking it.
    Q was the type of dude to have experience. He knew how and when to beckon for sex. We had never had had sex before, just some teasing here and there, but nothing serious. He pulled out a condom, and unzipped him pants; his large endowment was hidden behind his boxer briefs. I could tell that he was hard. “I want you to sit on top of me,” He said as he snatched my skirt from my waist. 

    He sat back down at the table, and pulled his member out from underneath his boxer briefs, I was please to see he had a nice one. It pointed straight up in the air as if to great me. I took my panties off, and spread open my legs, and got on top of him. He opened the condom and rolled it down the base of his very hard penis. He then put his hand on my waist and guided me on top of him. He was thick and long, and ready to plow me. I rotated my hips and let him fill me u to the base of his dick. I sat on top of him while he pumped him hips up and down, I matched him in thrusts. 
    I moaned in his ear as I nibbled it. “Damn, you're so soft and wet.”He muttered “So tight.” We met each-other thrust for thrust and continued on like that for some time, at the dinning room table. 
    Then I climaxed on top of him. “I felt you cum, Im not done with you yet.”He said as he maneuvered his way around me. He withdrew his dick from inside me, and took my hand. “Lets go to the couch” I followed him to the couch, with his hard dick leading the way, his pants around his ankles. I laid down on my back, and he put his head between my thighs kissing my thick thighs and fingering my wetness. “I just want to taste how sweet you are” He said as he grabbed his dick and started to jerk himself a little. 
    He put his tongue on my clit and used his his two index fingers to spread my lips apart. He feverishly lapped at my juices and hummed. Groaning with pleasure I grabbed the back of his head as if to guid him around my clitoris. I was begging for more, when I creamed his chin. He licked the juices of my pussy, then got on top of me and guided his condom covered dick inside me. 
    His weight pushed my legs apart, as he put his arms underneath me, and grabbed my head and started to make out with me while fucking me on the couch. “I want to feel you so badly, you're not on birth control?” He murmured “No,” I said in between kisses. 
    Because he had a condom on it took that much longer for him to cum. He pumped his large dick inside of me, hitting my walls, I was ready for orgasm number 3. He gyrated his hips, and moaned in my ear. I shook with an orgasm. He still hadn’t cum. 
    He let me finished, “Get up and bend over” So I got up, weak in the knees for having two explosive orgasms, and I bent over the couch. He then entered me from the back, doggy style. He gripped my waist and banged into me. I could feel his shaft get harder inside me with every thrust.  He was pulling my hair and slapping my ass with everything he had, I could feel my legs grow weak with the anticipation of another climax. “Im about to nut” He moaned, and withdrew his dick from inside me, and ripped off the condom and jerked off onto of me. He squirted his climax on my back, peek a booing to my asshole. Some of his seaman got on my asshole. He rocked on on the balls of his feet as he ejaculated his warm juices on top of me, finally letting the tip of his tickle my asshole.  He exploded, getting cum inside the creases of my butt. 
    I was still bent over the couch, and turned back to look at him. He was flushed, and sweating on his brow. “Damn baby girl, you gonna have to get on birth control or I may end up getting you pregnant.”He joked. 
    He wiped his forehead. His flaccid penis had reminisce of cum that dripped from the tip. “Got a towel or something I can wipe myself with?” I got up from the couch with cum on my back, and went to the bathroom to grab a wash rag. I wet the wash rag with warm water, and came back to Q sitting on my couch half dressed with his pants around his knees. I handed him the towel. “Turn around let me wipe you off” I turned around, and he proceeded to clean off my back for me. “Im sorry I had to do that, You felt too good.” He said “Its ok, I was in the heat of the moment,” I told him. 
    Then I just stood there half naked, watching him clean himself off. He wiped under his balls and cleaned the shaft of his semi hard dick. Q seemed like the type to always be ready to have sex. His dick never got soft after wards. He just stayed standing up, cleaning himself off, and stuffed his dick back into his boxer briefs and pulled up his pants. He was putting himself back together again, making sure his shirt was straight, and there was nothing hanging out. “I gotta get ready to bounce love” I had already walked into my room to grab my robe and put it on. I thought we may have had another round with a blunt and a beer. “You want me to roll you one for later?”he asked me as he untied and tied his sneakers. “Yeah you can do that.” I told him. 
    He went to the table and pulled out a Garcia Y Vega from his pocket and a nickel bag, broke open the dutch and crushed the weed inside of it, and rolled a nice blunt for me. “You can clip some of it for later he said. Knowing that I wouldn't smoke the whole thing. 
    He went to the bathroom to relieve himself, I could hear him washing his face in the sink after he used the bathroom. He came out of the bathroom with a semi wet face. “I gotta go,” he said looking at his phone. “Okay” I said dragging out the word. I wanted him to stay the night, but I knew his time was valuable. 
    He kissed me at the door, and I opened the door for him to leave my apartment. After everything was said and done, I decided to clean up. But there was nothing to clean up except for the table which had reminisce of blunt guts, and his empty plate. I put the rest of the food away in the upper ware, and decided to take a shower to wash off the sticky feeling I had on my back.  I cant say I didn't have a nice time with Q, because I did. My pussy ached afterwards. 

    That night Q called me when he got to the studio, “Thank you for a lovely time”He told me on the phone. “Can we do it again sometime?” “I was just going to say the same thing only maybe next time we can plan a sleep over if you want or can?” I asked him. “We’ll see about that. I'll cll you sometimes this week ok love?” “Okay" I said dragging out the word being playful, and we hung up. 

    Q was one to have banging sex with. But I could tell he wasn't boyfriend material. His game plan was to become famous, and fix his car. His career goal was to fix his car, and become a producer. He wasn't looking to settle down. I knew when I didn't get a definitive answer about sleeping over, that he was just a summer time fling. And thats all it ended up to be.
    We met u a few more times, and had mind blowing sex, but it wasn't going anywhere. Our sex sessions turned out to be quickies and one night stands. He never took me out to the movies or dinner, and never spent money on me. The calls died down, and by the end of the summer, he had become mother notch in my bedpost. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anal baby